ForumFree

ADESSO SIAMO UNO SPORT SERIO, se cominciamo coi tafferugli...non vedo proprio luce x la ns disciplina

« Older   Newer »
Sirianni Fausto
view post Posted on 5/2/2010, 12:15

Scusate l'intromissione:
dite quello che volete, ma non parlate del pubblico di questa e quella Socità,pensate se proprio volete al vostro di pubblico, SONO TUTTI UGUALI!!! le offese, gli sfottò, gli striscioni ecc...sono da tutte le parti, verso Atleti, Dirigenti, Tecnici, Lega, FIHP, CTA,cosi' è, e cosi' sarà sempre!

Quindi questa volta è toccato al Forte Dei Marmi, la prossima toccherà ad altra Società, e non gridiamo allo scandalo!

New Old Jonny
view post Posted on 5/2/2010, 12:19

CITAZIONE (Sirianni Fausto @ 5/2/2010, 12:15)
Scusate l'intromissione:
dite quello che volete, ma non parlate del pubblico di questa e quella Socità,pensate se proprio volete al vostro di pubblico, SONO TUTTI UGUALI!!! le offese, gli sfottò, gli striscioni ecc...sono da tutte le parti, verso Atleti, Dirigenti, Tecnici, Lega, FIHP, CTA,cosi' è, e cosi' sarà sempre!

Quindi questa volta è toccato al Forte Dei Marmi, la prossima toccherà ad altra Società, e non gridiamo allo scandalo!

mica vero...
c'è pubblico e pubblico e ci sono società che lasciano fare più di altre.

vieni a Padova a tifare Padova e scatena una rissa e stai tranquillo ,perchè te lo prometto io , che è l'ultima volta che entri a palazzo...

e con il sostegno di tutti gli organi societari...

siamo a un livello di pubblico dove si può e si deve metter subito in chiaro che non siamo come altri sport... finchè si riesce...

Gio Forte dei marmi
view post Posted on 5/2/2010, 12:25

Non c'è stata nessuna rissa...

Sirianni Fausto
view post Posted on 5/2/2010, 12:29

CITAZIONE (New Old Jonny @ 5/2/2010, 12:19)

vieni a Padova a tifare Padova e scatena una rissa e stai tranquillo ,perchè te lo prometto io , che è l'ultima volta che entri a palazzo...

siamo a un livello di pubblico dove si può e si deve metter subito in chiaro che non siamo come altri sport... finchè si riesce...

Jonny, sono assolutamente daccordo con te, quello che voglio dire io, e che le persone agitate sono da tutte le parti, non solo a Forte Dei Marmi o a Molina!

paoloccn
view post Posted on 5/2/2010, 12:32

Scusate l'intromissione:

Beh, Fausto, sono d'accordo che sul pubblico è meglio non fare commenti, a ognuno il suo.
Ma che siano tutti uguali, quello proprio non è vero!
E tu lo sai, perchè visto che vai in giro dalle nostre parti in Toscana, sicuramente hai toccato con mano!
C'è chi resta nei limiti della decenza, e c'è chi proprio ha istinti "pecorecci", come si dice dalle nostre parti.
Un certo tipo di manifestazioni violente, in oltre 10 anni che frequento il mondo dell'HIL, le ho viste da un pubblico solo, e non è colpa dei dirigenti locali, che cercano di arginare gli eccessi in tutti i modi, e a volte li ho visti disperati, ma sono sempre i soliti personaggi che non vanno in giro per fare il tifo, ma solo per cercare la rissa.

E mi fermo qui, perchè stiamo dando anche troppo rilievo a questa cosa. ;)

New Old Jonny
view post Posted on 5/2/2010, 12:34

CITAZIONE (Sirianni Fausto @ 5/2/2010, 12:29)
CITAZIONE (New Old Jonny @ 5/2/2010, 12:19)

Jonny, sono assolutamente daccordo con te, quello che voglio dire io, e che le persone agitate sono da tutte le parti, non solo a Forte Dei Marmi o a Molina!

chiaro , non mi riferivo all'episodio specifico ma la repressione decisa e immediata è una cosa che va applicata da subito e vanno sensibilizzate fortemente le società con più scalmanati al seguito.

jaku
view post Posted on 5/2/2010, 21:08

Scusate l'intromissione:
dite quello che volete, ma non parlate del pubblico di questa e quella Socità,...

tranne i Pisani vero?? :D

Williamson
view post Posted on 21/6/2017, 15:41

?Evaluative Essay: Examples, Format & Characteristics
Kelly earned her Master of Mass Communication from Arizona State and has taught consumer behavior and communication courses within the undergraduate amount.
A incredibly good evaluative essay helps a writer current an opinion choosing criteria and evidence. Learn all about the evaluative essay and its parts in this particular lesson.
Defining an Evaluative Essay
It's Friday night and you and your optimum friend, Gina, have plans to see a new movie. The only thing is, you can't decide in between two that just came out: Love, Specifically . a lighthearted, romantic comedy, or The Mountains Have Ears . a new, artsy independent film thriller.
You're kind of around the mood to laugh, but Gina thinks a scary movie would be fun. Since you two can't sound to come to an agreement, you call your friend Samantha, a movie buff who's now seen equally of these. Samantha tells you she thought Love, Specifically was smart and you should go see that 1. Gina, continue to wanting a sound scare, asks her what was so a whole lot improved about Love, Specifically compared to The Mountains Have Ears . 'I dunno, I just liked it a bit more, I guess,' she answers.
Samantha's response would be frustrating to most people. If only she'd learned the essential factors to an evaluative essay - then she'd be able to give a considerably better explanation of why Love, Specifically was her favorite. You see, an evaluative essay is basically a analysis of something. Because the name suggests, the evaluative essay presents a value judgment influenced by a list of criteria.
Judgment, Criteria, and Evidence
There are three key parts to an evaluative essay:
The judgment . or your overall opinion
The criteria . or reasons why you've made your opinion
And last, evidence to service it
Think about all those times you asked your mom why you couldn't do something that you simply wanted to do, and she simply responded, 'Because I'm your mother, that's why!' or 'Because I says so!' Remember how frustrating that was? When composing an evaluative essay, 'because I claimed so' is absolutely not a superb enough argument. Neither is Samantha's answer, 'I dunno, I just liked it way more, I guess.' You ought to have specified reasons and evidence to service your judgment.
Parts for the Evaluative Essay: Intro and Background
So, how do we put these three components to operate to make an evaluative essay that says much more than 'Because I explained so'? For starters, you will hope to include four main factors: your introduction . some background particulars . your criteria . and your summary . The introduction has a pivotal role with this paper: it gives your overall judgment while in the sort of the thesis statement. This is where, if you should have been Samantha, you'd say, 'The engaging plot, relatable characters and believable storyline made Love, Specifically a must see.' Sounds a lot much better than, 'I just liked it significantly more, I guess,' doesn't it?
You'll discover in Samantha's new thesis, she not only tells you whether or not she thought it was a suitable movie, which was her overall judgment, she gives you some exact reasons, or criteria, why she thought it was a suitable movie. This is key to the evaluative essay; it helps to focus your evaluate. Being as special as feasible helps you formulate an effective evaluation as a result of you're not trying to cover it all: just several key parts that come together to make your overall judgment.
After establishing your overall judgment and defining your focus, you'll move on to the next key component: background . Before you get started with giving your opinion on something, people really need to have some kind of idea of what you may be talking about. Inside case of the movie or book assessment, you'd include a brief summary. For a restaurant look at, you'd talk about what kind of food is served in addition to the style of dining.
The background's purpose is twofold: initial, it helps the reader get within the same webpage and understand exactly what you're reviewing. Second, it helps establish the purpose of whatever it is you happen to be evaluating and justify your criteria. Think about it, romantic comedies are generally geared toward a different audience than artsy, independent films. They often have different goals, too. Whereas a romantic comedy may be made purely for entertainment purposes, the independent film would possibly try to current some sort of commentary on everyday life or make you consider a new idea or viewpoint.
Or, around the case of the restaurant overview, Bob's Burger Stand, a casual, walk-up burger joint would be evaluated utilizing completely different criteria than Merlot Burger, a gourmet, sit-down restaurant that serves Kobe beef burgers marinated in fine wines.
Parts within the Evaluative Essay: Criteria
Once you've established the focus and given your background, you'll move on to your criteria . Inside your essay, you should devote at least a particular paragraph to each individual criterion. This way, you have plenty of room to discuss what the criterion is, give your judgment, and existing your supporting evidence. That's right, those three key aspects really need to live in every single paragraph at the same time as your essay as a whole.
So, for Samantha's evaluative essay, every criterion she mentioned in her thesis would have it's individual paragraph: the plot, characters, and storyline. For each individual paragraph, she'd go on to give her judgment and evidence. Samantha's paragraph about the plot could possibly sound something like this:
Unlock Content
Over 35,000 lessons in all major subjects
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 79 college courses that prepare you to definitely earn credit by exam which is accepted by over two,000 colleges and universities. You possibly can exam out from the number one two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education degree.
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you ought to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you choose the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you require to get hold of the right school.
Browse Articles By Category

22 replies since 4/2/2010, 14:28   1986 views